Civil Litigation Law Firm
Complex Civil, IP, Real Estate And Securities Law Firm
Thomas Whitelaw is one of the nation’s premier law firms focusing on litigation, including high-stakes intellectual property, securities, complex civil, and real estate. As a top complex civil litigation law firm with a growing bench of nationally recognized attorneys, we provide exceptional legal and trial expertise.
Our trial lawyers are known for winning high-stakes litigation, including:
- A $102 million settlement for a real estate owner
- A $33 million judgment for a shopping center operator
- A multimillion-dollar settlement in a patent suit for a global entertainment giant
- Precedent-setting victory in federal tender offer challenge
We design our approach to best suit your objectives and deliver exceptional results.
Personalized Attention And A Successful Record
From multinational leaders to mid-sized pioneers, clients come to us for creative litigation strategies and in-court experience. But equally as important, they come to us for the extraordinary value our boutique firm offers. With a breakthrough model for providing legal services, Thomas Whitelaw offers the combination of personal attention from “inner circle,” A-list lawyers and alternative billing arrangements designed to align our clients’ and our firm’s interests. We do this by providing clients an array of billing choices including project fees, fixed fees, success fees, highly competitive hourly rates, or other alternative billing arrangements. In addition, we work to keep expenses low and teams appropriately staffed for each matter.
Exceptional Attorneys, Exceptional Results
What We Do
As a firm with significant experience in complex business litigation, our range of practice areas includes:
- Complex business litigation
- Intellectual property litigation involving patents, copyright, trademarks and trade secrets
- Contract disputes
- Corporate governance and representation of officers
- Securities litigation and SEC enforcement
- Class action defense
- Defense of products liability and other tort actions
- Commercial real estate transactions and litigation
We also provide counsel on all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisition and divestiture, financing, development and leasing.
For More Information
The first step in resolving your legal matter is to speak with an experienced attorney. At Thomas Whitelaw, we will answer your questions and help you form a legal strategy tailored to your unique needs. To schedule an appointment, just call 949-662-3852 or contact us online. From our office in Irvine, we serve individuals and businesses throughout Southern California.