- Transactional Real Estate
- General Business Transactions
- Business Litigation
William S. (Bill) Sanderson
- University of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1990
- Major: Computer Law
- Major: Major Tax Planning Journal
- University of Southern California
- B.S. - 1986
- Major: Finance
- Major: Business Economics
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- RE3W, Inc. v. First American Corp. (California Superior Court, Orange County)
- D.B. Zwirn v. Suncal (New York Supreme Court, New York)
Representative Transactional Matters
- Represent municipal landowner in a 95-year ground lease of property to be developed as a downtown hotel/office building/parking complex.
- Represent the purchaser in an asset purchase of a precision plastics molding business.
- Represent manufacturer of medical devises in negotiating purchase agreements with regional hospital systems.
- Represent the landlord in negotiating 95-year ground leases of two 9-acre parcels to be developed as a high-tech office park.
- Represent purchaser of vacant land in Orange County, California to be developed as a medical office building.
- Represent the seller in the negotiation and documentation of the sale of a $2 million shopping center parcel to a home improvement warehouse company.
- Represent international hotel company in connection with purchases of real property to be developed as hotels targeting the business traveler.
- Represent landlords and tenants in negotiation of office leases.
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Real Property Section, Member