- Senior Certified Paralegal
Lauren Wegener joined Thomas Whitelaw & Kolegraff LLP in 2013 as a litigation paralegal. Her caseload is focuses on complex business litigation. Under the supervision of her attorneys, Ms. Wegener drafts pleadings, discovery, briefs, and examination outlines; prepares fact and expert witnesses; and handles all aspects of eDiscovery from drafting protocols and collecting client documents to ingesting, reviewing, and analyzing document productions. Ms. Wegener provides attentive, client-centered support for her attorneys, enabling them to achieve exceptional results through all phases of multi-million dollar cases, including discovery, mediation, arbitration, settlement, and trial.
Prior to joining Thomas Whitelaw & Kolegraff LLP, Ms. Wegener worked for 10 years in litigation discovery and legal support, specializing in litigation defense for global insurance firms including Travelers Insurance, Zurich North American, and AIG. Ms. Wegener is currently studying to take the LSAT with plans to attend law school.
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA) Certified Paralegal
- University of California, Los Angeles, Paralegal Training Program (ABA Approved; Earned with Distinction)
- Rio Hondo College, Whittier, CA, Associate of Science in Business Management and Supervision
- California State University, Fullerton, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Professional Business Concentration (in progress)
- National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- Orange County Paralegal Association (OCPA)