If you have spent any time looking into copyright infringement, you may have encountered the 30 Seconds Rule. This rule goes by many names depending on what industry in which you operate, including the Two-Thirds Rule or the 200 Words Rule. The rule posits that using...
Month: August 2020
- What are significant causes of partnership disputes in Irvine, CA?
- Only humans, not AI, can get a patent in the U.S., rules Virginia judge
- What is involved in a trademark infringement claim?
- What are the rights to an employee’s patent in California?
- Patent developments in the autonomous vehicle sector