Companies in a variety of industries are experiencing economic woes from the many ways the novel coronavirus has weakened formerly solid commercial enterprises. From hospitality to entertainment, restaurants to retail – COVID-19 has driven the customers home and kept...
Month: December 2020
- What are significant causes of partnership disputes in Irvine, CA?
- Only humans, not AI, can get a patent in the U.S., rules Virginia judge
- What is involved in a trademark infringement claim?
- What are the rights to an employee’s patent in California?
- Patent developments in the autonomous vehicle sector