As those in the real estate industry know, the novel coronavirus has slowed down the market for several reasons, including restrictions on personal and business activity as well as financial impacts from the related economic slowdown. Plus, some assumptions about...
- COVID-19’s impact on business lets buyer walk away from hotel deal
- Negotiating a severance package: What executives should know
- Court refuses to order Discovery to halt broadcast of controversial documentary, part 2
- TRO to stop broadcast that could reveal trade secrets denied, part 1
- Lawsuit illustrates what directors and officers can face, part 2