The recent economic downturn has made 2020 a tough year for many companies. As a result, mass layoffs have increased in many industries – travel, hospitality, restaurants and even health care. If you’re an executive in these industries, you may find out your company...
- Negotiating a severance package: What executives should know
- Court refuses to order Discovery to halt broadcast of controversial documentary, part 2
- TRO to stop broadcast that could reveal trade secrets denied, part 1
- Lawsuit illustrates what directors and officers can face, part 2
- Directors and officers as fiduciaries are always under scrutiny, part 1