Is Your Legal Team Equipped For Complex Litigation?
Having a seasoned litigation team on your side can make all the difference in your case. The attorneys at Thomas Whitelaw have decades of experience handling complex litigation throughout California and have been recognized on a national level for their results. Your chance at a successful lawsuit or defense hinges on the prowess of your attorney. Our team has a track record of successful results with many high-stakes cases ranging in the millions.
We have served a broad range of clients, including VIZIO, Western Digital, Toshiba, CoreLogic and First American Financial. We are well-staffed and well-prepared thanks to excellent leadership and a network of firms and other resources we use to best suit the needs of our clients. Our lawyers will stand by your side during every step of the process, helping you see the big picture and understand the fine legal details.
Efficiently Resolving Contract Disputes
In a perfect world, companies would draft clear contracts and honor the agreements they make. Unfortunately, reality often strays far from the ideal.
When one of the sides does not carry out their side of an agreement, the other side can seek relief for the damages they have suffered by pursuing a breach of contract claim. Contract litigation includes disputes over:
- Employment agreements: Claims can include breach of a noncompete agreement, a confidentiality agreement or a compensation agreement.
- Contracts for the sale of goods: Claims typically involve nonconformity of goods delivered in terms of quality, quantity, timeliness or failure to deliver.
- Contracts between principals in a company: Claims can include violation of an agreement between principals of a corporation, partners in a partnership or members in an LLC.
- Contracts with vendors: Claims often involve failure to perform under a contract or billing fraud.
- Contracts for the sale of a business: Claims often involve misrepresentation or violation of a covenant not to compete.
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in contract disputes as well as other types of business litigation. Our lawyers will help you determine which avenue is the best for your specific case.
Discuss Your Case With A Seasoned Litigator
Our experienced business litigation attorneys are ready to protect your rights and interests. If you have questions regarding a current or potential lawsuit, contact our Irvine law offices by telephone at 949-662-3852 or online by filling out a brief contact form.